Automatic re-setting overload protection
Overload protection of the spiral cutters is ensured through a wear-free CAM-type clutch built into the axle gear input. When switching off, the blower wheels continue to run, eliminating chute blockage, minimising downtime, with optimum protection against damage and automatic start-up when the
cutter drive is switched on again.
Open clearing system
The "open" clearing system guarantees problem-free
processing of all types of snow, from slush to frozen snow.
- The precise coordination between the blower wheel and
cutter spiral speeds allows long throwing distances with
maximum power utilisation.
- It is driven by the power hydraulic system of the carrier
- Minimum hydraulic performance 330 l/min. at 400 bar /
300 PS (220kW).
Snow blower chute
The rotating chutes are supported by a ball race. Rotation
range approx. 210 degrees with infinitely variable hydraulic adjustment.
Available options: A range of blower chutes and hydraulic adjustable deflectors allow targeted ejection of snow for every required application.
- Suitable for attachment to ski slope vehicles (snow groomers).
- Vehicle quick release coupler with lifting unit on vehicle side.
- he largest and most powerful snow blower for ski slope vehicles on the market.
- A centrally located, extremely robust axle drive for ultimate clearing performance.
- Specially shaped spiral cutters in front of blower wheels for an optimised filling level.
- Specially shaped blower wheels for optimised displacement.
- Spiral cutters on the outside with notched serrated edge design for optimised cornering.
- Serrated scraper bar for less resistance, even on icy slopes.
- Chutes optimised for winch use.
- Chutes can be controlled individually or in unison.
- Very short attachment for low axle loads.
KFS 750/4600 SF | Rotary Snow Blower
|Cutter auger diameter||[mm]||750|
|Clearing height up to approx.||[mm]||1100|
|Throwing range up to approx.||[m]||35|
|Height to chute||mm||1250|