PHS 250 Power Hydraulic System
The Kahlbacher "Power Hydraulic System" PHS 250 enables the carrier vehicle independent operation of hydraulically driven working equipment. The efficient power pack allows even the use of attachments with huge power demand.
Where ever the attachment area is located, whether in the front, middle or rear, the hydrostatic drive ensures an uncomplicated and effective working with a variety of tools - while the full engine power is available at any time. The operation and monitoring can be done easily and comfortably by means of a control panel in the driver's cab. Put in a nutshell: With the PHS 250 your railroad vehicle gets an increase of performance, flexibility and workplace convenience.
Advantages at a glance
- Stand-alone operation
- Powerful, reliable drive components
- Plenty of attachment areas for working equipment
- Easy and comfortable operation
- Compact dimensions; easy loading and unloading by crane eyelets at the top and forklift access at the bottom
- Excellent maintenance access
We serve the right to effect changes according to the progress of technology.